What to Expect at your Infrared Sauna session
To get the most out of your infrared Sauna treatment, arrive 10 minutes prior to your start time. All sessions will end on time, as not to delay the following appointment. Please check in with the CA at the front desk that will assist you with starting your treatment. You will be asked to fill out a short form prior to your treatment and will receive your towels for treatment use.
A clinic staff member will set all the controls needed to start the sauna and give you instructions on how your session will proceed. Please do not touch any settings in the sauna.
What to Bring
Please bring a refillable water bottle to have during and after your session. Water is available at the clinic as needed.
You can bring reading material as there is a reading light or a MP3/I pod to listen to music.
What to wear: A towel is provided for use in the sauna, but you can wear swimwear or undergarments to suit your comfort level.
You can regulate the temperature of the infrared sauna during use by opening the door for cooling if needed.
- For optimal results, refrain from using the sauna on a full stomach.
- It is important to remain hydrated. For best results, drink water prior, during and after your sauna session.
- Do not apply excess body lotion to your body prior to a sauna session.
- Use at least 2 towels
- Sit on one folded towel for perspiration absorption and cushioning.
- Use another towel to wrap yourself in.
- At the first sign of a cold or flu, increasing sauna sessions may be beneficial in boosting the immune system and decreasing the reproductive rate of viruses and bacteria.
- To treat your ankles and feet more effectively, elevate them while in the sauna. Any area you wish to achieve a specific deep heating effect should be placed as close to the infrared emitters as feels comfortable.
There is a shower available to rinse off after the sauna if needed. Please bring any required toiletries and shower towel needed for showering as they are not provided by the clinic.
Note: Many people with heavy metal, chemical or pesticide toxicity levels may find it difficult to sweat initially, for some individuals it may require 5-10 sessions before measurable sweat volume is evident, but continuous water intake will enhance detoxification. Even without measurable sweat, the infrared sauna is helping to eliminate toxins through urine, bowels and hair.
- 30 min $15 plus tax
- 45 min $20 plus tax