Elizabeth is a Natural Health Practitioner that has been practicing therapeutic and relaxation massage and bodywork for 17 years. Elizabeth received her 2200 massage therapy designation in 2003 at the Foothills College of Massage therapy in Alberta.
Elizabeth has a passion for sports that lead her to volunteer with the Olympic Men’s Rowing team (2005-2007) providing massage therapy. In 2007, Elizabeth traveled to Beijing China for the Junior World rowing Championships as part of the health care team providing massage therapy and first aid.
Elizabeth’s continued passion for wellness care lead her to become a Licensed Practical nurse.
Elizabeth joined the Wellness healthcare team 14 years ago where she continues to provide massage therapy and has expanded her holistic wellness services to include myofascial cupping, pulsed electromagnetic therapy (PEMF Therapy), reflexology, and aromatherapy.
- Last appointment scheduled 1 hour before the end of the day
- Elizabeth is not able to accept WCB and ICBC claims
- Initial Visit $105 (incl. tax)
- 60 min $105 (incl. tax)
- 45 min $85 (incl. tax)
- 30 min $65 (incl. tax)
- 75 min $130 (incl. tax)
- 90 min $155 (incl. tax)
- 120 min $205 (incl. tax)
- Reflexology: $65 (incl. tax)
- Reflexology with Foot Bath $75 (incl. tax)
- Tuesday 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:30am – 6:30pm
- Friday 9:00am – 3:30pm / 9:30am – 11:30am (alternating weekly)
- Saturday 8:30am – 1:30pm (once a month)
Currently accepting bookings